Thursday, January 10, 2008

Historical Diary Jan 7

January 7,1659

Dear Journal,

Today I really want to go to school,but I cant only because I'm a girl.I live in a place where we have a colonial system,that's when only boys can go to school,and I really hate it! I had to beg my mother to let me dress as a boy so that I will be able to study at the university,but she said no! Were I am living it is so hot and dry,even the ocean was dry. All around me is merchants selling goods,elegant and stone houses,a palace,and many universities.

Someday I wish that boys and girls can go to school, not only boys. If I could change any rule in the world that would be my first.I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to go and study at the university,I would really love that.

B0708

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bh0708 i like the journal you made for social studies. it is really nice bh0708,bye.

student users said...

THIS IS TW 0708 I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT WAS THE BEST PODCAST I SEEN SO FAR KEEP IT UP.

Anonymous said...

bh I like your journal you made on the blog.you did a great job at it.bye bh0708.

Anonymous said...

I like your historical diary. It was very nice and I would also like to say keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Who is B0708?Whoever she is she did a great job on the historical diary.She used alot of details and jelped me learn about the colonol times.

Anonymous said...

good job bo0708. you really acted that out using words. this is amazing details.this is cj0708