Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Learning Fast Facts Tips & Tricks

Put together by NL0708

Why are fast facts important. It is very important to know your fast facts.By the time you are in third grade you should have them down pack.So here are some tips and tricks by our class about fast facts!

"My best tip is to practice each fact and all of the tricks.'' by TD0708

''To study go to multiplication. com'' by MP0708

Practice as long as you can then do math facts in 2minutes.'' by MJW0708

''Write out your times tables and say them as you are writing them.'' by LN0708.

"I practice for about 40minutes with my parents." by KH0708

''Ask your mom to test you for 20minutes'' by DF0708

''I use a stopwatch and use old math fact test and test myself'' by AB0708

''Show a younger or older sibling multiplication so you can study'' by NL0708

''Rewrite my fast facts'' by JJ0708

''Study with an older or younger sibling'' by GM0708

''Write multiplication over and over again'' by RW0708

''Use flashcards to study'' by MJW0708


''I never liked math but when I studied I tried my best and I got my time test & learned that I do not know 9x8 but I know 8x9 it is just reversed 8x9 & 9x8 is 72 it is the same answer it is just reversed.''CM0708

''For eights you need to know is your fours it is just double double.'' by DD0708

''If you have troubles in nines time tables all you have to do is go down in the tens column & up in the ones column''By RW0708

Do you have more tips and tricks you would like to share? Post them in the comments below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter has really improved on her multiplacation and now she has 45sec!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the tips an tricks. Your class tottaly gets a complament!

Anonymous said...

Mr. A, Your website rocks and so does your class. A question, How long does it take to make your own website!? Could you please post it on the website?!! THANKS

Anonymous said...

Those fastfact tips were awesome. Everyone should read those so the whole class will get 100%.Everyone keep up the good work!